Top May Playlist, Part 1

By Tracy - 8:18 PM

So, I suppose April showers bring May freezing winds and winter-like weather?!?!?! It has not quite been the nice, warm Spring that I love here in the Midwest... but you know what I have been loving lately? The new tunes that have been released! I have been rocking out to my new May playlist, with all the feels for all the different moods. 
Here are my top songs of the month so far... Enjoy!

1. "Magic" by Thomas Gold
        (Dance jam)
2. "Stay" by Zedd ft. Alessia Cara
       (Get it Alessia!)
3. "Symphony" by Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson
        (I've been singing this song for weeks now... so teen pop, but I'm smitten)
4. "I'm the One" by DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber
        (Yas, J Biebs still coming out with awesome new collabs)
5. "Bon Appetit" by Katy Perry and Migos
       (I'm sad to admit that I find myself singing around to this Katy Perry song... I'm usually not the biggest KP fan)
6. "Pretty Girl" by Maggie Lindermann
       (Preach)
7. "The Night We Met" by Lord Huron
       (13 Reasons Why... tears...)
8. "Die Young" by Sylvan Esso
         (The lyrics really make you think... sad and lovely at the same time)
9. "Swalla" by Jason Derulo ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
          (Hip Hop Fitness jam... enough said)
10. "Sweet Creature" by Harry Styles
          (1D solo song success, part 1)
11. "Slow Hands" by Niall Horan
          (1D solo song success, part 2)
12. "HUMBLE" by Kendrick Lamar
          (I mean, it's Kendrick... gotta end with this)

Check out and follow the playlist on Spotify here, where I will be adding more to the playlist as the month goes on!

Much Love,
Tracy

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments