Top 10 Playlist, 11/1/16

By Tracy - 6:59 PM

Happy November! Today is a good day... It was an amazing 70 degrees here today in good ol' Indiana, and it felt amazing. I went to Zumba for the first time in about a month, sweat a lot, and loved it. Now I am sitting here watching the Chicago Cubs dominate the first few innings of game 6. What would be the perfect thing to cap off this joyous Tuesday?!? A TOP 10 PLAYLIST OF COURSE!
Here's my latest top 10 that I have been listening to... enjoy!


1. "Strong" by Dropout and Wesley Finn Tucker
        (Great motivation song, great beat)
2. "Not Easy" by Alex Da Kid and X-Ambassadors
        (It's just one of those I could have on repeat for hours)
3. "Let Your Heart Hold Fast" by Fort Atlantic
        (It's not new, but doesn't mean it's not fantastic)
4. "11 Blocks" by Wrabel
        (I just picture him writing this walking the streets of NYC...)
5. "Inside the Lines" by Mike Perry and Casso
         (Well this would get me up on the dancefloor!)
6. "Way Down We Go" by Kaleo
         (I want Kaleo and Hozier do a Battle... it would be so soulfully epic...)
7. "Perfect Illusion" by Lady Gaga
          (She sang it on "Carpool Kareoke" = flawless)
8. "Can I Be Him" by James Arthur
          (First one I've heard from him... hope there is more to come!)
9. "After the Afterparty" by Charli XCX and Lil Yachty
          (Sounds like a typical Charli XCX song, but it's cathy- for now at least!)
10. "Hey Baby" by Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike
          (Another dance song to end the list)

Well, that'll do it for tonight! Have a fabulous evening music lovers!

Much Love,
Tracy

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments