Top 10 Playlist, 10/19/16

By Tracy - 7:15 PM

Well, fall is in full affect... the leaves are changing, sweaters are out, and I'm getting sick of all my summer songs... This means a new "2016 Fall" playlist has started, and I have not been disappointed! There have been some great new ones I've recently discovered, so I'm excited to share with you my Top 10 Playlist to get you through the rest of your week. Enjoy!


1. "All We Know" by the Chainsmokers and Phoebe Ryan
            (MAN! I love the Chainsmokers... everything I hear gets stuck in my head for 2 months)
2. "All Time Low" by Jon Bellion
             (While it's quite the depressing break up song, it is catchy!)
3. "This Town" by Niall Horan
              (It's official, 1D is never, ever, ever, getting back together)
4. "Home We'll Go" by Walk Off the Earth
           (Build up, build up, build up, drop that... BANJO SOLO! Heck yes)
5. "This Girl" by Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners
            (Head bobbin, hips swayin, my kind of jam)
6. "The Greatest" by Sia and Kendrick Lamar
           (Oh Sia, how I wish I could sing like you...)
7. "Mercy" by Shawn Mendes
           (I feel like I want to be friends with Shawn, he's just a nice guy)
8. "Hell No" by Ingrid Michaelson
           (Angry girl anthem, huzzah!)
9. "Side to Side" by Ariana Grande
           (Work it girl)
10. "Numb" by Witt Lowry
           (Cause you should know by now how much I love ending a playlist with some rhapsody)

Night music lovers!
Much Love,
Tracy

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments