Best Instagrams to Inject the Travel Bug

By Tracy - 7:25 AM

So I LOVEEEE to travel, and unfortunately it is something that I don't get to do as much as I would like. The fact that I currently live in Indiana only makes the travel urge grow stronger. In between dreaming and planning my next trips, I like to live vicariously through some amazing Instagram accounts that remind me how beautiful the world is, how amazing our ultimate creator is, and how much of the world I still want to explore. Here are some of my top photographers, explorers, and nomads (in no particular order) that highlight the incredible earth we are a part of.

// Dirk Dallas // - Creator of "From Where I Drone" - @fromwhereidrone


// Michael Matti // - fellow IWU alum, amazing photographer- @michaelmatti

// Chris Burkard // - "Have Camera, Will Travel" - @chrisburkard


// Jimmy Chin // - National Geographic photographer-  @jimmy_chin

// Fantastic Earth // - Pics from all over the world! - @fantastic_earth

// Kyle Kuiper // - Calvin alum, Dutchie, makin' it big - @kdkuiper

// Beautiful Destinations // - This would be my dream job! - @beautifuldestinations


// Daniel Taipale // - Finland based photographer and adventurer - @dansmoe

Who am I missing? Let me know your favorite Instagram accounts to follow and spread the joy. The world needs a little restoration in it's beauty. And if you want to follow a Midwesterner who wishes she could travel like the above, follow me @tracyhelmus for random tidbits of my life.
just as cool... right?!? ;) Nashville post coming soon!

Have a safe and happy weekend!
Much Love,
Tracy

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments